Harry Potter Expecto Patronum!

Castz posted on Jul 19, 2007 at 05:50PM
With the final installment of a magical series arriving in only days, there is great worry about the ever-present threat of the Dark powers our beloved characters will undoubtedly face.

As I re-read over previous installments, I begin to wonder certain things about myself, were I put in the situation the hero is.

I have a question for everyone, and it'd be great to get a story to help make sense of the answer: What would your Patronus Charm take the form of?

For me, personally, I believe a silvery crow would protect me. Why? Much of my family wish to be cremated once passed away, and at each spreading of the ashes, it seems like a crow is always there.

I challenge you to think of your Patronus' form, and tell us why.
last edited on Jul 19, 2007 at 05:51PM

Harry Potter 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago PkmnTrainerJ said…
There's a pick for this somewhere, and I commented on it before. :-)
over a year ago Castz said…
Perhaps that is because I made the pick? :)

I want people to come up with what they would like there's to look like.
over a year ago fadedsg02 said…
mine would tottaly be a shark, ferocious, but only when provoked
over a year ago Castz said…
Awesome! I could totally see a silvery shark erupting from a wand and swimming through the air!
over a year ago meeee said…
mine would probably be a border collie because I have so many (6 but I had 11 for a while).
over a year ago piperpayton22 said…
well my favorite aniaml is a elephant and i think that would work cuz i am small but an elephant is big so
over a year ago katiemariie said…
I think my Patronus would be a Brown Garden Snail. Snails are my favorite animal and I have a close emotional bond with each one I see. I make a point to move them off the sidewalk so they don't get stepped on. I think a snail would repary me by saving me from a dementor.
over a year ago fawkes716 said…
Mine would be a Meerkat, not only is it my favorite animal but when the time comes it will fight and defend for its family, and help others when they need it.
over a year ago Shortylin said…
I think mine would be an eagle, because they're very noble and protective creatures. You'd definitely want those qualities fending off dementors right?
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
Mine would probably be my dog, a blue heeler. I love her to bits and dogs are definitely my favourite animals.
over a year ago kyoosuke said…
Mine will be a turtle. I have 21 turtles. They are so cute, and I brush their shells with a toothbrush every week. Yes, I like turtles. I also have a dog and a cat, but since other people already picked them as patronus, so, I'll choose turtles as my patronus. Feel my TURTLE POWER!!
Expecto Patronum!! (a giant silvery turtle charges towards you)