Harry Potter Reading Party! [Order of the Phoenix]

fanfly posted on Jul 31, 2011 at 07:36PM
Read and discuss the Order of the Phoenix here!

Each book will have it's own forum so when you move on to the next book, also move on to the next forum!

link
link
link
link
link
link
link
Read and discuss the [u]Order of the Phoenix[/u] here!

Each book will have it's own forum so when yo
last edited on Jul 31, 2011 at 08:03PM

Harry Potter 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago fanfly said…
The hottest day of the summer so far was drawing to a close and a drowsy silence lay over the large, square houses of Privet Drive. Cars that were usually gleaming stood dusty in their drives and lawns that were once emerald green lay parched and yellowing; the use of hosepipes had been banned due to drought. Deprived of their usual car-washing and lawn-mowing pursuits, the inhabitants of Privet Drive had retreated into the shade of their cool houses, windows thrown wide in the hope of tempting in a nonexistent breeze. The only person left outdoors was a teenage boy who was lying flat on his back in a flower bed outside number four...
[i]The hottest day of the summer so far was drawing to a close and a drowsy silence lay over the larg
over a year ago Apollo_Vancier said…
Emma Watson Wall: Moderately amusing 'Comical Comments' and crowd-pleasing confessions!
I tried to join the discussion in SS, but was one step behind. It's interesting, though.
over a year ago Apollo_Vancier said…
And that about wraps it up, as the image of myself, an eccentric character, has been perfected. Also, I have stolen your identity(Not really! Good Lord! Calm down!). I will leave this nearly invisible clique of people drawn together by similar freaky obsession and go occuppy myself somewhere else. I say freaky because personally, after I read a book, I can remember it for longer than a few hours. Indefinitely, for that matter. But perhaps ye members of said cult can reconcile yourselves by participating in something new, perhaps Knowledge lovers. At the very least you may learn something. If you're lucky. On a good day. If a solar flare creates an electromagnetic pulse that alters your mind. What I'm trying to say is, try to be a little more accepting to the random stranger.
over a year ago HuddyJoy0524 said…
im currently halfway through ootp...anyone else started here yet?
over a year ago fanfly said…
^No, sorry I'm still on GoF.