Fantasy What was the last fantasy book you've read?

cressida posted on Jul 03, 2007 at 10:25PM
Just like the title asks, what was the last (most recent) fantasy book you've read?

I think mine was "Squire" by Tamora Pierce. A many-times read book of mine. And speaking of Tamora Pierce, there is a link for fellow fans.

Fantasy 41 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago harold said…
For me, it was one of the Discworld novels ("Three Witches" or "Witches Abroad" - I forget which), which I occasionally read as a break from both 'heavier' fiction and new authors. Lately I've been going to the library and getting books specifically from authors I don't know and for whom I have heard no recommendations for or against...it's been interesting.
over a year ago papa said…
I haven't been reading much fiction lately. But Michael loaned me his copy of the Dark Tower book 1. So I'm starting in on that. Prior to that I think it was either the latest G.R.R. Martin book or Snowcrash. I can't remember :-(
over a year ago tubby2002 said…
Well I just finished the first book (or volume) or the Dragon Quartet called The Book of Earth and now I am just starting the second called The Book of Water.

I really liked the first one so I am hoping the rest are good, because from the looks of it they are going to all intertwine...
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
Mine would have to be Harry Potter 7 for the second time.

But before that it was Master of the Books which is a sequel to the Book of Lies. They are both amazing books - there are so many twists. I lent it to my mum and my brother and we ended up having fights about who could read it.
over a year ago dodgeball_beast said…
Just finished Knife of Dreams. 11th Wheel of Time book by Robert Jordan. Amazing books.
over a year ago nonames said…
I just read Tricksters Queen by Tamora Pierce
over a year ago twilightlover13 said…
i just read wicked lovely by melissa marr
over a year ago Pucca_Pink said…
"His Dark Materials" by Philhp Pullman
over a year ago Gabitha said…
The Obernewtyn Chronicles by isobelle Carmody i love those books so much and i have read than so many times!
over a year ago paola1901 said…
Stephenie Meyer's "Eclipse"
over a year ago poisonfang said…
inkspell. i'm still waiting for inkdeath. the ink-trilogy is my favorite series. if you ever wanna read it, start with inkheart, cuz if u don't u'll get really messed up, trust me
over a year ago harold said…
I just finished re-reading "The Sleeping Dragon" by Joel Rosenberg. It's interesting because it's so different from the rest of the series: less polished, more slap-dash. But it's necessary for all that comes after it.
over a year ago Thima said…
Well I just finished re-reading The Naming for the *stops and counts in head*maybe fifteenth time.
over a year ago quartz said…
ABARATA ABARAT ABARATA

PLZ READ THIS BOOK
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago jarik said…
Twilight
over a year ago becca85 said…
Completed: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
In the midst of: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

I figured it was about time for me to read the series at least once. It's not that bad.
over a year ago _Quinn_ said…
I just finished Lord Of The Rings and loved it.
over a year ago fanfly said…
heart
I just finished Iron Kissed by Patricia Briggs and I'm dying to read the next in the series- Bone Crossed!
over a year ago forbiddenLURVE said…
Skulduggery Pleasant
I ran out of books to read so I started reading my bros books
It was a little kiddish but good
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
heart
Vampire Academy and I'm currently reading Dracula. And it rocks.
over a year ago burgundyeyes said…
heart
Harry potter and the Order of the Phoenix. first time i read the HP books and i'm hooked.
over a year ago forbiddenLURVE said…
wicked lovely
really good [:
over a year ago Cullen-fan said…
cool
House of Night:Marked
Not the best of books it was alright!!
over a year ago walker93 said…
I just finished The Warrior Heir by Cinda Williams Chima. It was an amazing book. I highly recommend it. I'm hopefully going to go get the sequel The Wizard Heir tomorrow. The third and final one is The Dragon Heir, and I don't think it's out yet.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago _Quinn_ said…
big smile
I just finished Anne McCaffrey's DragonFlight and DragonQuest and I am now reading the third book in the Dragonriders of Pern trilogy, The White Dragon. These books are awesome.
I read the Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. It was very good with an interesting premise and a great heroine. I can't wait for the sequel to come out.
over a year ago 902060 said…
tongue
the last fantasy i read was a few days ago it is the last book to be brought out by the house of night seris it was great
over a year ago Night-Sky said…
Gods concubine- By Sara Douglass (Still reading it, but almost finished)
over a year ago HappyIllusion said…
Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones. I'm gonna read it again soon.
over a year ago Shepard14 said…
The Golden hills of Westria by Diana Paxton
over a year ago King_Leonidas said…
I finished Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbit.It was really good,you guys should read it.
over a year ago vampiressJazz said…
House Of night by PC and Kristen Cast i think that is fantasy it seems like it
over a year ago sisi_st said…
heart
I`m close to finishing Eragon the book is very interesting
I just finished the Demon's Lexicon and the Demon's Covenant by Sarah Rees Brennan. Can't wait for the next book in the series.
over a year ago marauders101 said…
smirk
I've just read Brinsinger (w.s.?)
It was awesome!!!!
over a year ago Me_Iz_Here said…
I haven't read much fantasy lately, but Impossible by Nancy Werlin was the last one I read, I think.
over a year ago AbigailA said…
I finished reading City of Bones by Cassandra Clare. A lot of people were talking about how amazingly great it was and I wanted to check it out. It was pretty good... I really liked The Hunger Games though, except the last one.
over a year ago hiccupdragons said…
big smile
The Fablehaven series by Brandon Mull!
over a year ago RomanGreekDemi said…
The Roar
over a year ago darkwave said…
heart
Skulduggery Pleasant!!!

is Awsome!
over a year ago prim17luvr101 said…
big smile
Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins. It's the third book in the Hex Hall trilogy. They were awesome!