Buffy the Vampire Slayer What the Should Have Said

Saul_Mikoliunas posted on Sep 14, 2008 at 11:01PM
So I saw this on another forum and I knew I had to ask it in here too, What do you wish had been said on Buffy? Any time, any body, any episode.

I will start with three things that I wish had been said.

1 - Chosen:
Anybody:Duck Anya!

2.The Gift:
*Giles chases up the stairs after Buffy*
Giles: NO Buffy! Dawn has been irritating us for a long time, if I shove her in you won't have to go to heaven and then be brought back. You move aside and I'll shove her.

3-Again, Chosen:
Buffy: I love you
Spike:No you don't, but thanks for saying that.
Buffy:No, I swear I do. I just didn't want to admit it before now but now I know it is true, I love you Spike. More than I ever l loved Angel.
*Spike suddenly starts to burn up and there isn't enough time for Buffy to leave so she is blown up with Spike and the rest of Sunnydale*

No I don't hate Buffy but if she dies along with Spike then Bangel shall never happen again! Muahaha....Ok so i took the last one too far but ignore that one and just look at the top two =P

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago amazondebs said…
rofl saul! brilliant!

joss if you happen to read these, i am only kidding i would never defy you and please give me a role in dollhouse

1.- in grave at the start of the crayon speach
xander-i love you
*willow zaps him and kills him*
willow- opps i just wanted to get rid of him, oh well i shall carry on destroying the world and all the hurt and anger.....wait a minute *willows hair starts to turn red again* with out xander here the world feels like a such a better place maybe i won't destroy it after all

2. as you were
riley- I know that I'm putting you on the spot, showing up like this, but ... but you know, here we are. I need the best. I need you, Buffy. Can you help me?
buffy- no i'm working right now but if you tell me the name of the demon you can be on your way and me and spike will track it down. no offense riley but i have a feeling otherwise this episo--- i mean venture will be very boring and pointless
riley-oh okay
buffy-wait....one more thing
*riley looks hopeful*
buffy-can you show your bicep one more time before you leave

3. chosen, after spike has witnessed the bangel kiss in my version he stuck around and listening to the cookie speech pulling faces

buffy-You know, one of these days I’m just going to put you two in a room and let you wrastle it out. there could be oil of some sort involved
*the audience gets to see buffy's daydream*
spike-or cookies?
buffy-what?
spike- what was with that cookie speech thing, i mean don't tell me mr.tall dark and forhead fell for that, you were clearly talking total bollocks to get rid of him
buffy- well yes but don't ever tell him that or he'll only get in a huff and come back down here
spike- if you let me tell him i'll do the oil thing
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago amazondebs said…
*bumps forum*
over a year ago Saul_Mikoliunas said…
Can I just say Debs, again OMFG LOL ROFL LMAO....I don't know any more initials to describe me laughing but I loved them =D

Ok more uhm.....I will come up with more later =D All of the ones I am thinking of right now were to prevents deaths.
over a year ago Joker said…
I can think of nothing that isn't go to just be me ensuring that Dawn and Spuffy never happened.