Buffy the Vampire Slayer ENOUGH SPOTS!!

adwbuffy posted on Aug 25, 2008 at 02:33AM
I many concerns regarding the number of spots that were made by a lot fans. I mean don't get me wrong but there are a lot of spots with great ideas that know one would think of. The shippers spots,verus&mashups,and other spots that they were made about Buffy the Vampire Slayer & the Sinoff Angel.

Does anyone agree with the number of spots regarding with both Buffy the Vampire Slayer & Angel?

I mean, I think Debs has clearfly that.I agree with her.
last edited on Aug 25, 2008 at 02:35AM

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ArabellaElfie said…
Honestly there are just too many for me to be active in all of them so I stick to the main Buffy spot, the Spuffy spot, and sometimes the relationship spot as well as Bangel vs. Spuffy but I feel that there are too many spots as well. I'm all for spreading the Buffy love but there isn't enough content to fill alot of the spots and the discussions could easily be intergrated into an existing spot.
over a year ago spikes_girl said…
i don't really care... i always make at least 5 minutes for my favorite spots!
over a year ago adwbuffy said…
Yeah,I agree but I want other fans to understand that they fabulous ideas for the Buffyverse & Angelverse but its time to to create something else for a change
over a year ago amazondebs said…
okay i think i just fainted

ariel i love you and your a fabby spuffy fan but you your self have made buffy spots including a duplicate of spuffy... which for some reason still hasn't been deleted so can i ask why you have had a major change of heart?

myself personally, i expressed my many concerns about some of the shabby spots and content related to buffy link

I think i am only a member now of buffy, angel, spike, and bangel vs spuffy.....i might be a member of a couple more which i don't participate in but i can't be bothered checking my list lol
over a year ago amazondebs said…
*cocks head like a confused spike*
what do you "make at least 5 minutes"

:O do you mean like you have the ability to make time because that is a kick ass power! totally scooby worth ;)