Breyton Favourite Breyton Scene

leyton_love posted on Aug 06, 2008 at 06:32AM
Write your fave Breyton scene from any season.

Breyton 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Broody_4_Cheery said…
season four when haley and lucas are in hospital, i love the scene when brooke is talking to luke and peyton to haley and it keeps going between them and even though they are fighting brooke is selfless and tells lucas to wake up because he needs to look after peyton for her and peyton wants haley to wake up and look after brooke for her (because is peytons opinion they can't leave her with rachel, lol). that scene is so sweet.

also season 2 when they are talking to lucas and pretend that they didnt burn the letter and the whole fake cough thing.

these 2 come to mind first.
over a year ago chellyp86 said…
In season 5 when Brooke walks in and Peyton is crying with Lucas book and she tells Brooke about Lucas proposing and Brooke says first you are going to let go and then you are going to cry on my shoulder for as long as you need..I love that scene.:):)

My second is also in season 5:07 when Brooke is asking Peyton if she looks like her mother when she dances and Peyton says tell me Lindsay is a bitch and Brooke says lindsays a bitch my mom is a bitch is there a person here tonight you havent called a bitch? and peyton says i can think of one and then they talk about Peyton gets fustrated and says for your information you look exactly like her when you dance BITCH..haha that was funny:)

My favorite sweet memory is when Peyton/Brooke are sitting on the beach house balcony with the awesome view and Brooke says she didnt have this in new york a beautiful sunset with her best friend...:) I love BRooke and PEyton moments they are always intense:)
over a year ago twilightlvr11 said…
mmmmmm,,, this is hard. i lvoe breyton, but i love the scene after physco derek when peyton says u saved me, and brooke say u saved me too. and they make up. i love that scene. its finally peaceful with them again. and cheelyp86, i agree with ur second favorite lol