Breaking Dawn Okay...i need to get this off my chest MAJORLY! *spoilers for Breaking Dawn!!!!*

Bonesaddict08 posted on Aug 03, 2008 at 03:55AM
o...m...g!
i thought we weren't gonna have any demon babies running around the place?! i thought that was the specific promise?!? ugh...its soo good (p.s. im still reading it so lets not get to spoiler-carried away) but omg i just needed to vent about silly Nessie...i mean seriously...and the kids name??? ugh....share your feelings people...i need to know im not the only one who is rlly annoyed :P ( or just kinda confusd :PPPP)

Breaking Dawn 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago titanicluver2 said…
I really liked the book (yea i'm done with it.) lol and I kinda felt the same way about Nessie. I mean, seriously. How do you go from naming the boy Edward Jacob to the girl being Renesmee? hmmm. It's kinda grown on me now but that bothered me right away : ). Ok and then i was like this whole book is about a vampire human baby? i mean i liked it in the end but that wasn't what anyone was expecting! and then jacob imprinting on Bella and Edward's kid. That made me laugh a little. I'm like not going to be able to look at Jacob the same way fighting for Bella's 'love' when in reality, he loves her baby that isn't even there yet! lol that's me venting for you! thanks for posting!!
over a year ago Bonesaddict08 said…
thanks! i thinik i feel like the exact same way!!! when i posted this i was right where Nessie (ugh...) is developing more...and i grew a little bit more attached,but its just wierd because S.Meyer spends all jacobs time convincing you to hate Bella's baby ( in the beginging not the whole imprinting thing....)and all Bella's to love and adore it :P i dont know i think i just got annoyed at the sudden change in charachter emotion(i hope that makse some kinda of sense :D)
over a year ago VMars4ever said…
Actually, you can see that he imprinted at the end of Jacob's part, so he didn't hate her the entire time, just ALMOST the entire time.

And I disagree, I loved Nessie from the beginning. I don't like the name Renesmee, but I love Nessie.
over a year ago lolipopgrl113 said…
blush
the whole honeymoon chapters were hilarious! i could nott stop laughing!
over a year ago lauracullen66 said…
Jacob THOUGHT he didnt like the "thing" inside bella but he was aware of some sort of almost "gravitational pull" always bringing him back to see bella, this was the start of his imprinting. it was very subtle through his pov, he just wanted to hate it cause it was hurting bella.

I LOVE renessme, strange name but it grew on me :)