Bangel vs Spuffy Small Crossover Details

mandapanda posted on May 16, 2008 at 03:55AM
what was your favorite thing that happened in Angel that showed in Buffy, or what happened in Buffy that showed in Angel? (ex. the phone call in Angel episode City Of)

Bangel vs Spuffy 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mandapanda said…
i dont remember if Buffy was first in the week then Angel... anyways, I thought it was very clever to have the small crossover details. The phone call in "City Of" is probabl my favorite. I thought it was brilliant. Or when Spike goes to retreive the ring of amara (sp?)and he guest starred in Angel... i thought it was brilliant...
over a year ago Joker said…
Well the phonecall is a nice subtle nod to all the fans that watch both shows, just to show that there is a bit of afters there following Angel leaving.

I dunno though, I think I like Willow being sat in The Hyperion at the end of 'There's No Place Like Plrtz Glrb'. I just love the "It's Buffy..." ending, made me desperate for the next seasons to start!
over a year ago mandapanda said…
ah yes.. i love it how angel knows its buffy. i just like the minor crossover details because it makes the audience feel that they arent two completely different shows and that they are still connected. buffy gives input to angel series and angel series gives input to Buffy series. :P