Bangel vs Spuffy Spangel moment

amazondebs posted on Mar 06, 2008 at 01:17AM
I think the best thing about spangel bs spufy is how spike and angel fight over her too
so i am a massive spangel fan my fave moment is probably

in "a whole in the world"
where they're fighting together and angel says
"hold my hand"
i think it's brill

what's your fave spangel moment

Bangel vs Spuffy 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago NikaDawson said…
Hmm, I don't know. I'm a huge Spangel fan, they come close to Spuffy actually, and I love a lot of their moments, so I'm going to have to think here, lol.

I love that scene at the end of Damage, where Angel stands with Spike while Spike is in the hospital bed and they have that heart to heart conversation.

The hold my hand scene is brilliant, that whole episode is brilliant. It's one of my favorite episodes, from the cavemen vs astronauts fight, to when Fred dies, which I always seem to cry at.

I like the scene in Destiny where Angelus and William first meet, and Angelus asks him if it's deviant for him to want the company of another man.

The scene where Angelus kisses Spike on the forehead comes to mind to, lol.

Oh, that beer scene, where Angel calls a meeting and only Spike shows up, and Spike holds out the beer. They reminded me of an old married couple in that scene, lol.

There's also this moment in Issue Four of After the Fall where the character named Spider mentions that Spike and Angel's bond goes deeper than Spike wants to admit.

I'm also still waiting for that kiss Brian Lynch has been teasing people with, lol. Jk.

There's too many of them, I can't pick one favorite, lol.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago x-missmckena-x said…
yer i love that moment when angelus kisses spike on the head in surprise or innocence cant rememeber which, ive still to watch s5 of angel so most of mine would be s2 of buffy, like school hard their first scene, and then later on mainly in becoming with acthla when spikes teasing him "someone wasnt worthy"!
over a year ago amazondebs said…
i love #someone wasn't worthy# ha ha ha
i alo love all the spangel jealously with dru, what would be a good spangel fanfiction storyline would be to have angel actually teasing spike with dru as a way to make him want angelus, if that makes sense?
over a year ago NikaDawson said…
I've read a few stories with that plot actually.
over a year ago mandapanda said…
i like it when Angel admits he always liked spikes poems... lol.
over a year ago mandapanda said…
and the "what kind of color is your hair anyways, radioactive?" LOL