Anime Karushimiu - The World of New Beginnings - Private unless invited -

ErzaScarletXX posted on Sep 07, 2016 at 10:18AM
Karushimu is a city in 2056 it used to be a small village field with gardens and deserted houses till men came to the site and started to build on it, a demon lurked there and put a curse on the city, anyone who visits the abandoned field will be killed or pulled down to the afterlife, this curse was made in 1834 before the city was built, to build the city it took 6 years due to death and cancellations there, noises get heard at night of who lives near the field, voices of screams, the law consisted everyone to never go there unless your turn of life is over, many tourist visited the field they always disappeared into the amiss.

To join:

Name:

Sex:

Appearance:

Despises:

Bio:

Other: (( optional ))

---------------------------
Rules:
No copying
No god modding
No killing without permission
Swearing is fully allowed
No Bullying

and

Please Enjoy!

Friends allowed:

Windwakerguy463

TheAnimeQueen

Anifanfreak

Rupsa

Heartfilia

last edited on Sep 14, 2016 at 07:19AM

Anime 347 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 347

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Nakada: (He overhears them talking, and keeps reading in hopes that they may leave)
over a year ago ErzaScarletXX said…
Natsume runs over to Nakada, "hello sir!"Natsume said
Nakada: (Slowly looks up from his book, giving a rather creepy stare to her)
"sir?"Natsume said a bit confused
Nakada: What?
"whats with that face your doing?"Natsume asked
Nakada: I don't like attention. Of any kind
"..but I just was saying hi.."Natsume said slightly tearing
Nakada: Well, I don't like the attention of others. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm busy (Gets up and walks off)
"..."Natsume stayed silent tearing more and more
Nakada: (Walks down the road, passing the others)
Alice looks at Nakada
Nakada: (Keeps walking, not even turning to look)
over a year ago anifanfreak said…
Yusuke: *He walked over to Natsume and placed his hand on her head* Worry not Natsume-san. He's like that to everyone. He's very anti-social but I know that he's a nice person on the inside... It's best not to bother him right now. Okay? *He led her back to Kazumi and Reed*
TheAnimeQueen commented…
It's Kayano XD Kazumi is from the Noragami RP. over a year ago
"alright Yusuke-Senpai!"Natsume said (( Ani pls reply to da corpse party rp ))
over a year ago rupsa said…
**Reed noticing Natsume's tears**
Reed- *Bends down* Don't worry. He's like that. We just talk with him when we need something important from him or about studies most of the time.
*To Yusuke* I think I have to go Yu. I need to do lots of works.
*To Kayano,Natsume* If you'll excuse me I have to go.

**Reed starts to walk towards student council room**
(( Well I need someone to ship with Reed. Someone who is elder than him XD!! anyone wanna co-operate? Like I want Reed to be that much of a guy who doesn't care about their emotion while all girls are after him, you know girls are mad after student council pres and vice-pres. So I need a strong girl character to ship with him. Gosh! I want Reed to be a playboy. XP!! ))
Natsume sits (( my other new character I'm about to add? :D Kautoshi shes 18
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago TheAnimeQueen said…
((Me too I need a ship with Kayano!!!!))

*Kayano hugs Natsume*

Kayano: It's okay Natsu I'll go get you some dessert later! Anything you want! From the menu of course.
ÿay!!"Natsume said in excitement
(Well... If I'm honest I could really care less about ships with my characters, but if a new character needs to be made for one I guess I'm okay with it. Also, Ani-chan, When I typed "Kazumi" I actually meant "Kayano" I knew the character neame but I didn't realize it auto corrected my spelling... It's cause I also have an intergrated Japanese Keyboard function onto the one I have right now so it switched characters into Hiragana and Katakana. It's teh reason I typically use Japanese names cause CTRL+TAB+J is just too easy when you can compress like 20 characters into like 5 for Romanji. And for some damn reason the "Sa" line is next to the "Ya" line and it pissed me off. >.<#) (Lol I think this out-of-character text is gonna be longer than my actual RP post...)

Yusuke: *Giving a short wave to Reed* Well, alright then. See you later Reed. When you're done give me a call, we gotta discuss the event plans for the next term. We can talk over dinner, my treat. *He turns back to Natsume and Kayano* So, shall we get going? There's still lots of daylight left and even more to be seen. *He smiled at them*

(I was right... XD)
"Yeah!" Natsume yelled a bit smiling
Kayano: Let's go!
(( Need another student council member who is girl and have crush on Reed so I can ship her with Reed XP! ))

Reed- *Saying to himself* Man! lots of work needs to be done and yet Yu is there with that newbie.
*Calling Yusuke*

Reed- *Over phone* I want you to help me Yu. *Annoyed*
Let the guide club handle her or show her the way of guide club. I will tell guide club pres to handle the rest but I WANT YOU NOW HERE *Yelled*
(( I'll do that Rupsa :P))
Yusuke: *He held the phone away from his ear when he yelled* Okay okay! Sheesh, don't throw a tantrum! *He bowed to the girls* Sorry but I have to go as well, some friends from a club from our school can help to show you around. So please wait here. *He looked at them worriedly* Erm... Oh! Here! *He handed her a business card with his name, number, and e-mail address on it* If you need anything, don' be afraid to contact me, alright? *The business card was scattered with gold and silver text making it seem extremely fancy but they were obviously nor real precious metals on the card* A relative of mine has me partnered in his firm so I got these complimentary. Don't call the firm though, unless you're going to file for divorce that is...! *He chuckled and ran off to join Reed* I'm here, I'm here. Don't get your boxers twisted man, You know how I get when someone needs help!
(( Will be waiting and I am thinking to add a girl who might be sister or cousin to Reed. how about it? ))
**Reed looking at Yusuke with a doubtful face**
Reed- *Frowns* Did you've a crush on her? Many girls from the school have crush on you yet you have on her?
Yusuke: *He sighed, then scoffed looking up at him* Don't be ridiculous Reed. Of course I don't, She does however strike something. She reminds me of my older sister back at home. I couldn't just stand by and watch, besides, you were late. I had to kill time somehow. Anyway, enough Babbling, we've got work to do, let's get to the school and get this stuff done.
(( Erza we need ur character. The one from student council. a girl ))

Reed- *Sighs* Okay lets go.
Yusuke: *He looked at Reed with a slightly concerned smile* What. Are you interested in her? *He walked beside him* I mean she seems nice and all but still, I never took you for that type.
(( Sorry for this but I am going to change Reed's picture and little bit of his profile. Please check if you want to ))

**Reed looking at Yu from the corner of his eyes**
Reed- *Putting his hand on his head* Oh please! just cut it out. I will never be interested in some girl like her. You know me Yu, I am not that kind of sweet boyfriend type guy.
*Winking* I rather love to spend time with many hot chicks instead of sticking to a boring girlfriend. *Smirks*
(( Sorry for this but I am going to change Reed's picture and little bit of his profile. Please check
Name: Ayano Jushukimu

Sex: Female

Appearance: Pic Below

Likes: Sweets, Tea/Coffee/Green Tea/ Latte/ Dark tea, Animals, Nature, Ocean, Music, Silence(( sometimes )), Reading, Art, Museums, National History of Australia and Japan, Drawing, Sometimes to be alone, gaming, electronics and her cousin Alice

Despises: Being ignored, bugs/insects, Dead Animals, Death, Getting Paranoid by friends, Being teased, Bullying, Aunt Karushi, Anything Bitter and being injured.

Bio: Ayano is from a rich family from England like her cousin Alice, she is a student council of her high school, attending the same school as Alice, Reed, etc, she gets tempered easily, she pull down good impressions of anyone she knows, from bullies, family, friends and celebrities, she has allergies to most animals like cats and dogs but she doesn't care, if they're kind and loving animals she'll go near them and pet them, feed them, bathe them and more.

Other: she has a secret cruush shhhhh
last edited over a year ago
Name: Ayano Jushukimu

Sex: Female

Appearance: Pic Below 

ErzaScarletXX commented…
by like I mean love, family love not any other, she loves Reed :P over a year ago
rupsa commented…
XD over a year ago
Ayano walks around the school playing drinking her coffee taking sis now and then, she was a height of a 6 year old, smaller then Natsume, her hair was out of her face still not tied up or nothing, she took another sip silently humming before she knew she ran out, "...I need my coffee!..."Ayano said to herself
Ayano walks around the school playing drinking her coffee taking sis now and then, she was a height o
*Kayano followed behind them with Natsume thinking that Yusuke would know*

Kayano: Sheesh, that Reed guy is horrible!

*Kayano pats Natsume's head*

Kayano: Don't ever date someone like him please Natsu?

*Kayano smiles, and then she gives Natsume a piggyback ride, still following Yusuke*
"whai?"Natsume said tilting her head slightly as she was getting a piggy back ride
Yusuke: *He rubbed his head* Yeah yeah... Eheheh... *He chuckled* You're a big manly playboy ain'tcha? *He chuckled again* Well, I guess there's no helping it... *He sighed* By the way, you know those two girls are following us now, right? It's not just me?
Natsume looks around seeing a cat nearby "KITTY!"Natsume yelled jumping off Kayano's back running to the cat as the cat ran off she followed
Reed- *Sighs* You're pointing to me?
*Shaking his head* I don't know but I think that tall girl doesn't like me much. I have no effect on her like I had on others. *Smirks*
What do you say Yu?
(( Rupsa can we make Ayano and Reed good friends?? ))
(( -_-' Erza you said you wanna ship them now you want them as friend? Okay then I need a character to ship with Reed ))
(( no I mean, that they like each other, they're friends, that's what I mean ))
rupsa commented…
owww then its fine. whatever you wish for over a year ago
Yusuke: *Bluntly with a nod, his hand under his chin* I'd have to agree completely, you have pretty much no affect on this one. And to be honest, I don't think you really ever will. Well, as far as most of the other girls in the school at least. *He laughed a bit* Hmm. And it looks like those two aren't tailing us any more. No matter, we're already in sight of the school. Let's hurry up. *He began to walk slightly faster* You know, I've changed cause of you. I've been more confident in public, and especially around girls. I mean, I'm not particularly interested in a relationship so that hasn't changed but I can openly admit that I'm less of an introvert thanks to your antics, so thanks man. *He smiled a bit* But you know, the thought of settling down with a nice girl doesn't sound that bad... I guess it's just that I don't have much luck attracting girls like you do. The only reason I'm ever talked to by girls is because they wanna know what YOU'RE up to or they need help with a problem or school work... *He sighed* I wish I could find a nice quiet girl who likes the same things as I do... All I ever get the chance to talk to are weirdo's...
Ayano looked around at the coffee shop at the front of the school a sign was there saying "Closed" "whyyy..."Ayano said to herself
*Kayano picks Natsume up with the cat*

Kayano: Come on let's go!

*Kayano keeps up with them*

Kayano: Hey, actually why would I want to know what that pervert is doing? If I had to choose who to ask about their day, it would definitely be you Yusuke. Atleast you're not a player. But I guess girls these days are just dumb! And if you want to know why we're still following you is because I wanted to check out your school, I might transfer here.
Ayano looks around like she was looking for someone (( Rupsa can we still ship Reed and Ayano but they're friends ))
(( Okay. whatever you wish for Erza ))

Reed- *To Yususke* Don't worry Yu. You'll get a good girl I promise and I will help you in that too if you want any relation with that girl.
*Frowns* And you were saying girls in schools talks about me to you!! What does that mean? What they want? I mean do they give you information about me and any girl....something like that?? *Worried a bit*
Ayano sighed "where is he?" Ayano said to herself
Ayano sighed "where is he?" Ayano said to herself
Yusuke: What? *He laughed and backed off a bit* Of course not Reed nothing like that! Honest. *He patted his shoulder* They all wanna know how to get closer to you, like how Jushukimu-san and I did. Well it's since you're considered to be the "Hottest Guy in School" or so they say all the girls wanna be with you. And to be frank I don't like all the attention. *He then turned to Kazumi* Also, if you're transferring in you should come with us to the council room, We use Reference Room 6 as our main lounge and meeting area. You can get more information about the school there. And one more thing. Don't call Reed a playboy... *He smirks deviously since he enjoyed teasing him* He's actually really embarrassed since he's already got Jushukimu-san! *He snickered, with one hand over his mouth, as if he were a little devil* Oh, uhm... Well... Sorry... *He bowed politely* Yeah, Well... I'm only ever like this around him so sorry if that put you off...! *He chuckled nervously scratching the back of his head sheepishly* Oh, actually. Speaking of Jushukimu-san, she's probably waiting at the council room at school already, we should hurry so we don't make her more worried than we already probably have.
(Damn. Been a while. Anything I missed?)
"I ran out of coffee...now I have too wait with out it!"Ayano said to herself, "and jeez I'm still thirsty"Ayano also said to herself waiting for them