Anime Rap!

xhelloxkittyx posted on Jul 12, 2011 at 04:22AM
its hard to explain but im sure you will catch on!! im sakura talking about sasuke lol most likely you have to make up a rap talking about another anime character so im sakura talking about sasuke just for fun i love the show naruto!!

sakura says: thats right its Sakura-chan im the only girl that likes to eat ramen if sasuke-chan's ugly head gets any bigger no one will be his babysitter....o.o

oh wow i suck at rapping
it can be lame it can be kool its just for fun!!!
last edited on Jul 12, 2011 at 04:43AM

Anime 33 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago xXitachiXx said…
wink
MY RAP!!

okay here i got im sasuke

sasuke say: Dat's right, it's Sasuke, god damn. I'm the last one in the uchiha clan. If Sakura-chan's forehead gets any bigger, the forehead protecter won't fit her!!! now bet that!!xD
over a year ago xhelloxkittyx said…
laugh
:o aww man i cant bet that!!!!!!!!!lolz
big smile
hehe no one can...
over a year ago Clutch13 said…
smirk
I'm more of a rock kind of guy but *clear throat* here we go.
Spike raps on his bounties he's hunting-? idk *whatever*

Yo my name is Spike, I'll get your idea right, put a bullet in your leg and call it a night. I'm ready to fight.. go hard on the mic, taking your bounty is easy, like riding a bike... Space Cowboy better learn to respect, cause you just can't hide from Spike and the Jet. Ready get set Bebop's on the go, catch the bad guys and collect the dough. OH! -XD was that any good? or was I supposed to be a Naruto character?
over a year ago amutokitty said…
Death the Kid... I'll try...
Symmetry, the it's the standard of wonder, the world must be perfect or my wrath will thunder! All is imperfect if both sides aren't the same, if they aren't well, let's play a game! I call it, "Who can shoot the disaster most?" I always win, though I hate to boast! Liz and Patti are my weapons of choice, as I hold my twins guns with the best of poise! Look, my friends, don't call me OCD, just because I love my symmetry. These white stripes are clearly the bane of my life, they cause imperfection, there's no end to my strife! I want to live up to my dad's expectations, now I gotta go, no time for revelations. I have determined something purely imperfect, I gotta go now so I can put it to rest.
last edited over a year ago
Death the Kid... I'll try...
Symmetry, the it's the standard of wonder, the world must be perfect or
um I don't think it has to be about a naruto character but yall are good..D: I so lost..lol
Kenpachi Zaraki

Squad 11 stand up get ready, I got my hand on the blade sh*t's gonna get heavy, I make hollows look silly like Ed, Edd, and Eddy, and leave guts on the floor like bad speghetti.
Ain't no one else that's this intense, F*ckin' with me, I'll make you past tense, Your skills are weak dawg, ya ain't worth 10 cents. I'll beat anybody, and I don't even need a defense.
No Bankai, Hardcore Samurai, Get the patch off my eye, and it's time to die.
Stone cold killer, ain't nobody realer, I keep my battle scars, f*ck the squad 4 healers.
Kenpachi Zaraki... Leading tha attack... C'mon Jay Z, just gimme that contract!

(this is just fun XD)
My OC Yumiko lol

Okay i'm about try don't laugh..xD

Hello my name is yumiko, the prettyest and awesomest of them all, you think you can beat me in the game of hell try me and fail.

Then kiss my toe nails i'm not wearing any shoes Run and cry to your mom I bet if she trys she'll lose.

Aww your sad I really don't gave a fuck but you know what i'm gonna be nice to you and give you a toy truck. Wait what you wanna play me again hehe what the fuck but alright then let me wish you luck.

[ Ohh my god i'm so proud of myself..xD This is fun ]
My OC Yumiko lol

Okay i'm about try don't laugh..xD

Hello my name is yumiko, the prettyest and awes
laugh
Ok... for those in the random RP... Jemuzu's freestyle.

Fully loaded clip in tha M-16, thought you was hard, until I bust bullets in your spleen. Thinking you can beat me, you in denial, burn your face off like I did to Reptile. F*ck the errors, all I'm facing is trials, F*ck runnin' homie I can teleport for miles. No style, don't need it, I'm too tough for that sh*t, My elbow connects, and blood's what you gonna spit... Few that truely knowing me, I'm spitting street poetry... Ain't no way you killin' me, I'm giving God his rosary... Killin's how I made my livin', Now I wish that I was chillin' wife n' kids by my side, but come along anotha villian... But none the matter I got demons on my side, so all you Kano's and robots find yaself a place ta hide... We turn tides, yea! angels can die! Now A.K. get tha hummer ready cause it's time ta ride.
OC yumiko hey clutch13 if you don't mind you wanna battle? If thats a yes then i'm talking jemuzu.

*yawns* Hey you! Pick up my clothes, wipe my shoes, and pick my nose. You got a problem with that? Didn't think so I'm bored go put on a show *trips ya* oops your to slow. Now run baby run! Before I cut you haha yea I know. now I'm hungry whats there to eat...I don't want that go cook some pigs feet. *sigh* I was joking you can't take a joke now eat this haha don't choke. Come here come closer now even closer. *wispers in your ear* *yells* WHERE THE F*CK IS MY POSTER...I wanted one right here where that hole is....*sigh* you don't love me..you a*s hole do you even know me? Who cares now its over with. Now is time to go. Lets go pick up emiko and we'll play in the snow. Well I will you want you'll be feeding Coco [her dog]<--
[ muahaha beat that] xD
(OC Jemuzu: OK! lol)

Want me ta do laundry and pick your nose!?! Quit playing, I'll choke your @$$ out wit a garden hose. I can't believe you wanna battle! Ya better watch your toes! If you really hungry, take a lil' taste of my elbow... Oh am I slow?... you can't touch my flow, youse a small time sucka like a knee high ho... As far as your poster, I used it to wipe my poo. HELL! Arekkusu raps better than you. I snooze, you still lose, am I going too fast? Lemme slow down so you can kiss my @$$! Always in first, you stuck in last, Youse just a frickin' joke, like the twilight cast... So go on, run home, tell mama ya lossed. That ya tried ta battle hard but, just got tossed... Thought you could battle wit me, but I'm tha boss, Who'd you think was? I'm tha new Rick Ross!... Old school criss cross, bust rounds just ta make ya jump, I'm tha hard hitter, youse just the fist pump!

(LOL XD don't take anything to heart please XD)
Oh my god you killed me how awesome are you!!!!xD

You think your hard cuz you think you can kick my azz. Haha Don't make me laugh. But there is something you can do you can kiss my azz. You think your a boss, you think your rick ross. Yea your right youz a fat azz ni99,hey guess what you can kick rocks. Oh and awesome you can keep the poster, it was a poster of you you mom give it to me as a poster I guess you couldn't tell you look like a toster. haha you stupid monster that is what you are right boys don't hit girls. Ugh I know right. My dog can kick you grass yea grass there's no need to curse. But its alright you can do it bec your on yo perid or something worst. but i'm gonna let you alone so you can run a cry home. cuz I am the king of your thrown

[The same to you lolxD]
Ya came back hard! and I ain't that good... But some of my lil' bro's freinds... woooo! amazing... I'll put up one of their vids.

You don't wanna curse! That's fine I'll Will Smith it. My flow will have ya hopping, So Get Jiggy wit It... I'm hard cause I'm real, and I spit what I feel, I make contracts like Sebastain and Cieel... Ciel... whatever, this rap's getting better, I'll win this battle any day, any climate any weather... I'll rain rhymes on ya, come stormin' like thunder... Got you runnin' scarred hiding under your covers. I never plunder, you like a clogged toilet, so I got the lyrical plunger. Got me sittin' here, thinkin' with wonder. How many times I gotta tell ya youse rap's biggest blunder. Now you wanna start joking about my body wieght? Look at yo mom dude, she's a walkin' pound cake. To many rhymes to many riddles, she sat on a rainbow, and it started raining skittles. And the only thrown you on is at the top of a pile of poo. I beat you easy an' your lil dog too.
ANIMENATION by Clutch13 (ps I will record this... I didn't make this beat, just the lyrics. And it's really just for fun.)

(Come in at 0:12)Anime Nation, stand up, represent. Clutch13 bringing lyrics, you'd swear they'd be heaven sent... Commin' down from above, like rain over frosted heavens we not givin' up! ... Uh! this is how we do, I'm just your local neighborhood's freaky otaku... Ink from the pages of a manga wound up in my blood, So I got to!... Stay strong like a Super Sayin kinda like Goku, harcore like Kanade, eatin' mabo tofu. Keep it hot, yea we runnin the spot. Bust bullets like Spike and change the whole plot.

(Chours in at 0:49) Anime Nation! Sretch across the globe every city, and nation, raise your hands high, ya can't change the station... Get up and jump cause this is Anime Nation... Uh... (repeat chours) (At 1:21) Get 'em

(Come in at 1:25) Here we go, another flo, The second verse comes next. Got ya rollin' like a dollar while you waitin' for tha text... Betta yet I'ma make the call. I'll go Ryota on yo ass, yeah it's time ta ball... Stand tall, never fall if you'se an anime fan, Get crazy go on draw a mouth on ya hand.... Take a stand, tell these haters ya don't give a damn. Only move forward, Go get yo headband... Like Afro, stay true like a samurai, Cause you gonna be you till the day that you die... Hands up high from N.Y. to Shanghi. Spittin' fire on this track like kinda like Enma Ai!

(Chours in at 2:01) Anime Nation! Sretch across the globe every city, and nation, raise your hands high, ya can't change the station... Get up and jump cause this is Anime Nation... Uh... (repeat chours)

(Come in at 2:35) It's tha anime world, a whole universe of stories unfurled. Comedy, romance, drama, or Action. Fantasy or horror man, whatever your passion... Imagination, dude there's no matching. Like a full course meal being served by Sebastain. It ain't a two step, dawg, it's flash steppin'. Inuyasha thowin' claws, like he's straight outa Tekken... Swing bats like Takashi, Just get Saeko. If anime's in your veins, let the whole world know. If you down with this Nation, go 'head sing along with tha flow,

(Chours in at 3:11) Anime Nation! Sretch across the globe every city, and nation, raise your hands high, ya can't change the station... Get up and jump cause this is Anime Nation... Uh... (repeat chours)
Ohh you think your hard!!!! Huh? I got you wait into I have time to get back on here i'm gonna kill you..xD
XD I can't wait. Your raps are really good.

Your coming on a little strong there bro. You trying to be a pro? HAHAHA yea I know your to slow. You rap like my next door neighbor Joe sleeping on his pillow. Dont ask how I know. But hey i'm gonna let you know, while your over there trying to practice and get better flow i'm gonna be over there on the floo playing uno. While your trying to catch my flow. But its okay don't sod on the floo cuz I didn't go hard on you this time like I said I was gonna do be4. lol you don't want know moe. So while I wait on you to type some moe. I'm gone be over there knocked out on the flow. Dreaming about akio.

( I did okay..:P I'm so sleepy that must be why)
How many times I gotta say it, youse doo doo, I know Joe too, He flows better than you. Who knows how long I can go, Rappin' fast or riddin' low, I'm too fast and you too slow, So I gotta let you know, Ya'd better practice on your flow, No I'll never be a pro, Just that bro from Buffalo, that likes to make the bass explode, Serve up flows like A Le Mode, I'm the prince and you da toad... Scratch that, I'm the king, like Leonidas I attack my foes... So before I hang up the phone, hitting you with acapello, Uno and I'm out. Oh... and Joe told me you can have his pillow.

(Probally... But it was still decent)
over a year ago Zekrom676 said…
Im suprised no one brought Killer bee into this !! He's the only naruto character who/that raps !!
Lol ikr..xD I so forgot about him.
Thats right im back did you miss me? Well im sure you did no need to kiss me. Alright alright just kiss my hand. Ew gross I was just playin. Anyways a girl like me is very busy I mean I go like city to city smashing people like you who they they can beat me. I mean come on its me ill smash you with my knee or pinkly either way your smashed eating grass. but if you do what I asked before maybe you would be sitting there on your azz. Oops sorry I ment grass. But any who I g2g a girl like me has a lot to do gotz to put on this show bro.

Dude you gotta look at this this guy is awesome he raps about naruto and stuff.
Ah! You back! Counter Attack! boom boom pow, and your bones go crack. I'm invading your house and I'm eating the smacks, Pinnin' up another win, guess i need a thumb tack! but I'm running out guess I'll use staples, Go pro wrestler and put ya through a table! It's Clutch13 and it ain't no fable, I didn't learn to rap by watching cable. It's just natural like that grass you be sittin' on. Keep stackin' up your L's and get a move on. I'm tha one, ya just can't sleep on, DBZ! I guess that'd make me like Gohan. To quick, don't slip, my rhymes's just too slick, you missin' the beat. toc witout the tick, watch the clock, oh shoot man it's time ta go. (pretend to kiss your hand) I just remembered I gotta scalp these tickets for your show.

(I think Eddie Rath just became my favorite rapper XD)
(Dude you gotta see the other one's if you haven't my fav ones are well theirs to many i'll just post them as I rap)
(Hey should I make a 2nd and 3rd verse to that "Anime Nation" song and try recording it. I feel kinda inspired XD)
(That would be awesome do it.):D
(Ok! Animenation! Hope ya guys like it, cause I ain't no Marshall Matters XD. I changed a few lyrics but not by much)
over a year ago SymmaGirl2 said…
Okay, here's my OC, Vengeance!
Hey, you all know my name. Shut up, I'm not in the mood for your game. My name is my life, with no end to my strife. I seek to kill all those who wrong me. Got a problem? I'll kill you for free. I seek only pay back on all those fools. Wow, being immortal really rules! Now I have endless time to kill those who cross me, everybody, do you see? My scythe of darkness pierces the light.
Lmao!! thats awesome!
@clutch13 thats was good..xD better than mine
@SymmaGirl2
thx
over a year ago KiddRoxas said…
uhh..yeah my rap is thinker than blood,my lyrics over flow its like a flash flood,some of my raps can give you the suds,my flow will slit your throat,surround you like a moat,you just ganna drowned cause you aint got a boat,tears roll from your eyes aint no suprise,i go from a amature i continue to uprise,your raps could never touch mine,yours are okay but whats from my mouth are seriously fine,after i rap your on hush mode,your more silent then a mime!.....................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­..(­my random rap i thought of well typing)
Clutch13 a.k.a. anime disciple, strapped with grenades and an automatic rifle. Spittin' something so vicious, bang yo' head if you wit it. This ain't your soft rap, na, it's yo' full metal alchemist. Go beast mode, throw hammers like Chad, you look sillier than Ichigo when he's fighting his dad. This is Anime Nation, and it ain't no fad. I got these haters bagged like trash, brand name, glad. I got more beats in my head than what's on your i pad.
over a year ago KiddRoxas said…
GOD IS THE SYMBOL OF LIFE AND COURAGE IF YOU PRAY AND HE DONT TALK BACK DONT GET DISCOURAGED,IM NIT NEW IN LIFE IM JUST RE-FLOURISHED,I DONT NEED NO ONE IM ALREADY NOURISHED,THEY SAY HE TRIES TO SHOW US SIGNS,SPEAKING TOO GOD EQUALS TALKING TO A MIME,ALL RELIGON DOSE IS MAKE PEOPLE BLIND,THEY ASK IF IM OK I SAY NO IM FINE.AFTER THIS HAPPENS I GET KINDA NERVOUS,THE WORLD IS LIKE A CRAZY ASS CIRCUS,GODS LIKE A CHEAP HOTEL YOU GET BAD SERVICE!!(ANOTHER ONE)
K... Writing a bebop tribute and I got this so far...

Back in the sword fish, Aw shit yeah, we rolling again. Clutch on the Bebop jam. Space Cowboy, just pay respect, Ain't no one realer than Spike or Jet. Life's thrown em shit, so they spit bullets back. Gotta catch that bounty Gotta get that paycheck. Spend it at the bar, look at life and regret. We don't mind beef but, ain't got enough wulan yet. Always lived by the gun, still can't stop doing it. Everybody knows nobody leaves the sydicate. Without gettin' it, But Spike, he don't give a shit. Gave 'em a middle finger, other hand on the pistol grip. Any fool steppin' they can get they wig split, quick jabs, ribs crack, round house to yo' upper lip. Yeah I know you smell that, I can see yo nose sniff, Ein's innocent, Bebop's just the shit!

I'm gonna use this beat for it. Come in after the 3-2-1 lets jam...